Followers

Wednesday 11 April 2012

A Coffee Coloured Christmas

Evening Everyone
Where has this last week gone? I can't believe that we are half way through, and it's only two more sleeps till Friday as the twins would say lol.
 I am continuing with my challenge to myself to use vellum, and pieces from my bits box in my projects only this time it is a Christmas card.
Yes I am still trying to add to my stash of Christmas cards, although my productivity on that front is waining as the weeks are passing.
The background panel has been made using a Woodware stamp and some paper that has been spritzed with coffee. I also painted some of the wording with coffee.
The Three Kings is a lovely stamp from Hobby Art which has been painted using a Pearlex watercolour palette available from Woodware.
I did do a little new stamping on the brown card using a Magnolia snowflake stamp and Frantage Aged Taupe embossing enamel, both of which came from SirStampalot.
I added a strip of punched vellum across the centre and a greeting also from a Hobby Art stamp.
I followed the sketch this week over at 52 (Christmas) Card Throwdown.
I really enjoyed making this so I might see if I can rustle up another couple of Christmas cards in the next couple of days.
Off to bed now, night night.
Hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Kim, this is AMAZING! LOVE your three wise men--and the background you've used created is stunning! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine Christmas card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colours for this - fabulous card. thanks for joining in this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx