Followers

Sunday 18 March 2012

Cards from Class by Linda and Tracy

Evening Everyone,
I hope that all you lovely Mums out there have been thoroughly spoilt on your special day.
I have had another wonderful day of teaching at SirStampalot.
We made a Stationery Box which I will share with you tomorrow, when I manage to get mine finished.
For tonight I thought you might like to see a couple of the cards that Linda and Tracy made to go inside their box.
This first card was made by Linda using the Field of Tulips stamp from Woodware. 
I did suggest this morning that I thought it would perfect for paper piecing and this is exactly what Linda has done here using the same papers that she used for her box. 
This second card was made by Tracy using Wildflowers with Label from Hero Arts.
I think you will agree that both of them have made a lovely card.
I'm off to bed now before the Internet decides to play up again, besides we have another early start again tomorrow, and shopping to do before we go in to work.
Well a Girl has to eat as well as craft you know lol.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx