Followers

Sunday 5 February 2012

More Mardi Gras Masks

Evening Everyone,
Well where did that weekend go!!!
I can't believe that I am writing another late post before I get to bed, I really must get a bit more organised, but then it wouldn't be me would it lol.
I hope that you all managed to catch Barbara on the TV today, cuddled under a blanket with a steaming hot mug of cocoa if the weather was anything like it was here.
The Grandchildren thought that the snow was brilliant and went out sledging. Me, I stayed in the warm with a cuppa. I shall have to face it tomorrow so I gave the outside a miss again today.
This is another of the cards that I made for Barbara using the other Mardi Gras Mask from her TV show. 
It has been stamped and embossed and then painted with Pearlex paint. The background has been made using Spray Webbing and foil.
I'm afraid the pictures are not the best but maybe you will be able to see it better once Barbara adds it to the Gallery over on the Clarity website.
Off to bed now, lets hope it doesn't snow again in the night.
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx