Followers

Friday 16 September 2011

Did you catch the Pick of the Week?

Evening Everyone
I hope that you have had a good day, I am soooo glad that it is Friday and I can have a bit of a lie in.
Megan is home from the hospital thank goodness. She is still very sleepy and rather sore but is glad to be home. We are trying to get her to eat, and there is much bribery going on - I've told her to milk it while she can lol.
I smuggled in an ice cream which she is planning on having tomorrow, Brownie points for me I think :)
My sky box has been working over time today recording all of Barbara's shows for Pick of the Week.
Unfortunately I have been so swamped over the last couple of weeks that I didn't get the chance to make her any new samples but I had worked with several of the sets on previous occasions so some of my work was on display. I did feel bad not being able to do anything extra.
These cards are made using one of my favourite sets from the show, the  Allium. I do like my flowers as you know. Black and White is always a classy choice don't you think.
This card uses the same couple of stamps but they are inked using a Big and Juice ink pad. I added the greeting and layered it over some Swiss Dots Bazzil card stock.
This last card uses the same multicoloured ink pad but this time I have spritzed it with a little more water before stamping it onto water colour paper.
Don't forget to check out some more of Barbara's  shows tomorrow and Sunday
I am starting to nod off as I am writing this so I think it is time to call it a night. I only hope that it makes sense when I come to read it again tomorrow.
Nite nite, sleep tight
Love Kim's

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim
    I have been watching some of Barbara's shows, they are just so inspiring, and amazing to watch gorgeous creations appearing before our eyes! Have ordered part 5 Dvd and really want these alliums but can't run to it at the mo.
    Your cards are, as always, beautiful!
    Take care
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Debs, I'm glad you like the cards. The Allium were definately one of my favourite sets to work with. I had to stop myself or there wouldn't have been any samples done with anything else lol.
    Love Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx