Followers

Monday 11 July 2011

Janice set me a challenge

Hi
I suppose I really ought to say Good Morning given the time lol.
I've had a very productive day. I have made sure that all the birthday cards are sorted for this month. Well nearly all. I still have two very special cards to make for the twins but I will make a start on them tomorrow.
Whenever I go to SirStampalot there is always a challenge set for me. This time was no different. There were several Hero Arts stamps for me to choose from and  'Do something with!'
The first stamp I used was Hero Arts CG287 Flower Corsage. It is a cling stamp, and having chosen it for my first challenge I made these two cards.
In this first one I have stamped and embossed it onto Bazzil card stock and then painted the image with bleach.
I used some papers in the background, my new punch and some more Bo Bunny spotted ribbon.
This second card uses the same stamp, only this time I have stamped and embossed it onto some background paper that I made using a soggy teabag. I have then painted the image with instant coffee!!
I have layered the image over some more lovely background papers that I picked up from the shop and cut out with a new Nestie. I have added a separate flower, along with some more spotty ribbon and punched leaves.
I hope that you like them both. They seemed to do the trick as we nearly sold out. I left the brown card for the shop so maybe they are sold out completely by now.
Good heavens it's nearly 1 o'clock I must get some sleep.
Nite nite
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Loved your cards Kim you rose to the challenge and did a fab job and thank you for all the cups of tea.
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx