Followers

Saturday 4 June 2011

A late night reminder

Evening Everyone
Just a quick reminder that  Barbara will be on TV tomorrow at 9am till 11am and then again at 2pm till 3pm.
This was one of the cards that I made for her show last month, so it seemed an ideal time to share it with you. It was made using several of the travel inspired Stamps.
I added the Postcard stamp to the card as a finishing touch, and also in the background stamped with versamark and then brushed with gold Pearlex.
I am obviously fated not to be creative this weekend as I have had to do some emergency babysitting whilst my daughters took Saskia to the hospital after she fell off the trampoline or 'Jumpaline' as she calls it, and hit her head on the concrete.
Auntie Becki got to practise her patient care (she is studying Nursing) and then went with Jenni to the hospital to get Saskia checked out.
All very worrying, but fortunately all is well. Saskia seemed to think that going to the hospital was fun, I'm not sure that the rest of us would agree lol.
I had better get to bed now and try again tomorrow. Lets hope I have better luck, I have so much to do.
Nite nite
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx