Followers

Sunday 3 April 2011

To All the Mum's out there, especially Mine.

Evening
I hope all you wonderful Mothers out there have been suitably spoilt today. I have. I was treated to coffee in bed this morning and roast dinner this evening - how good is that.
This is the card that I made for my fabulous Mum. I know that she will have been well looked after this afternoon as she was visiting my Brother and his family.
I'm not going to be very helpful with stamp information this evening I'm afraid as the elements of this card were stamped out ages a go, it has just taken me a while to put them together - late as usual, no surprise there then, hey Mum!!!
I've done my favourite padded panel as the centre piece and then layered this over a piece of Glimmer misted background paper.
I've been collecting flowers where ever I see them at shows so it was nice to find that I had ones that matched the panels perfectly.
Some added ribbon, pearls, gems and stitching and voila, a card fit for a truly special person - my Mum.
I'm not particularly good with words so I'm going to pinch the ones from the card that my youngest daughter Becki gave me. Actually they made me cry!

When I was younger I never knew just what it took to be a Mum like you.....
But now I'm grown I've come to see what you gave up to care for me.
You put yourself to the back of the queue and all that I am I owe to you.
So thank you Mum for all you've done, you'll always be my number one!!

As Becki said inside the card, I hope the words say it all.
Happy Mother's Day.
Love and hugs to All
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx