Followers

Saturday 16 April 2011

Picture This

Evening Everyone
Another lovely day of teaching at Lavender Lane. I always have a wonderful time with my Saturday 'Groupies', lovely ladies who always manage to inspire me with their interpretation of my class.
A couple of the ladies even brought in some work to show me - cards that they had finished at home after a previous class. It is always so nice to see that they have gone home filled with inspiration to try out the techniques that they have learnt with me.
Today we spent the morning making a picture frame. The class was actually inspired by the large frame that I made for the April edition of Craft Stamper (see blog post here).
I made this smaller version with left over pieces from creating the original.
The ladies made their frames from a choice of Bazzil and background papers from the shop. They also added handmade flowers - the table fairly groaned under the weight of flower punches lol.
The little people in the picture are my youngest Grandchildren, I can assure you that they don't always look this cute and angelic!!
We also managed to get the dates for the next class schedule worked out, so all in all a very productive day.
Don't forget that Jenny from Hobby Art will be on Create and Craft tomorrow. (11am - 12midday and then 3pm - 4pm). I'm not sure exactly what she will be doing but I do know that is bound to be as informative as always. I also expect that a couple of my cards might manage to find there way in there.
Have a good weekend.
Love and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx