Followers

Monday 4 April 2011

Floral Crook

Evening Everyone
This is one of the cards that I made for Barbara for the TV. It uses what was probably my favourite set from this show. It is called the Floral Crook (F559-GG).
I have stamped and embossed it onto white card and coloured it in before spritzing the panel with Glimmer Mist.
Cut the main image out using a circular Nestie and then trim around the flowers and leaves to the left of the crook using a craft knife. Stamp Sunbeam Moonbeam (W28-G) several times on to pink card stock using London Fog Mementos ink and trim to a narrow panel.
Cover a white C6 card with green Bazzil card stock and stamp Morning Glory Corner (NC31-D) into the corners as illustrated. Paint with neat bleach before adding colour.
Trim the pink panel to fit the main card and attach it following the line of the crook.
Finish off with a stitched line using a fine black pen.
I can't believe its still so light, loosing that hours sleep a couple of weeks ago really makes a difference doesn't it.
Have a great evening.
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. I agree Kim. This was my favourite stamp too and I love what you have done with it. That trick with the bleach is really clever and I look forward to having a go myself when time allows. Good luck with Ally Pally, hope all goes brilliantly x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx