Followers

Sunday 20 February 2011

To see the world in a grain of sand...................

Evening, I hope you have all had a good weekend. The weather here has been awful, wet, windy and cold, a really good excuse to stay inside and craft as if I needed one lol.
 I told you I liked this stamp, I made several cards with it for Barbara's last TV show.
This one makes use of a card template and glimmer mists to create the squared background which I have then stamped and embossed over. Background papers and peel-off dots add the finishing touches.
I have been working hard on a couple of new samples for Jenny's TV Show on Wednesday (Create and Craft 671 11am - 12pm and 3pm - 4pm). She will be showing off the new DVD and stamps with a seaside theme, check it out if you get the chance.
I think I had better get an early night, I have a busy and stressful week in front of me before I make it to the show in Farnborough at the weekend.
Love and hugs to you all
Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I want you here in fine fettle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kim, this is so stunning! The effect of the background is beautiful and I love the colouring too. Fantastic!

    Take care

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim,
    wow you have been busy, I just love, love this card :)
    Hugs
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx