Followers

Sunday 9 January 2011

Mother of Pearl Poppies

Evening All
At last - some crafting mojo has finally resurfaced, so I'm making the most of it before it disappears again.
I made myself a list of all the things that I have to do for January, and then I've started to wade my way through it. I've even got all the birthday cards ready for this month, I just need to put the adresses on them - how impressed are you :)
I'm teaching at Davina's on Wednesday, weather permitting that is.
I've been trying to do this class since last month, so it seemed sensible to make another couple of samples to remind myself of what I'm doing.
The only trouble with being prepared too far in advance is that you end up forgetting to take things with you to class, so I find it better to be a bit more last minute - well that's my excuse anyway and I'm sticking to it lol.
All of these samples use black glossy card stock for the Faux Mother of Pearl technique. They also use stamps by Hobby Art, and Martha Stewart punches.
I know they are all very similar, but I thought you might like to see them anyway.
Better get to bed now it's back to work tomorrow morning early.
Hope you had a productive weekend as well.
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous cards! Wish I lived closer to attend one of your classes. All the crafty goodness seams to be in the East of the country. There are so few really good craft shops in the SW :-(

    Yes - I'm playing catch up with your blog :-)

    Hugs, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx