Followers

Monday, 16 August 2010

At last, It's a Girl !!!!!

Afternoon Ladies.
I can't believe it, a post before midnight, I can't remember when that last happened.
There seem to have been a spate of births amongst my acquaintances of late, as you know. They have also all been male.
Well at last the run has been broken. Jason's best friend Jeff and his wife Pauline have a beautiful baby girl called Lily, born last week. A little sister to Lauren.
So now I have someone to give this card to. I made it 'Just in Case', as you do when the parents don't know the sex of  the baby before it is born.
I have to say that I never wanted to know before any of mine arrived. I wanted the surprise. At the end of the day you can't exactly send it back after all can you lol.
Anyway, I am entering the card into several challenges
Creative Card Crew - Cute and Girly
Wild Orchid Challenge - One for the Girls
Craftalicious Challenges - Pearls and Swirls
Once again I have used some of my favourite stamps at the moment.
Sitting Tingla 1617E which can be ordered from Sir Stampalot' is always useful for Baby Girl cards.
Another really useful stamp which people have asked me about lately is Baby Blocks H132 by Great Impressions. This is available from Horseshoe Craft
It is one stamp, so no stamp positioner required, although you can cut the blocks up once you have stamped them, so that they can be used horizontally. Hope this helps Gilly :)
Of course there just had to be flowers on it. And yes, that did mean a box. I'm getting quite a dab hand at them now, I could almost make them in my sleep lol.
The swirl is another of my favourite Magnolia stamps Swirl Flourish from Sir Stampalot.
I've added some faux stitching, pearls, Nestabilities and Stardust pen.
Hope you like the card. I had better get on with some crafting before its too late.
Thanks for stopping by
Love and hugs
Kimx

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely STUNNING love the flowers too, thanks for playing along with creative card crew,
    Hugs cherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Cherie above is correct. It is absolutely stunning. You have really excelled yourself. How could you possibly give it away? If you don't win all those challenges, I'll be very surprised. x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kim and the flowers look fab must be lovely to make a girl card for a change.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card

    Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious this week & best of luck

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous baby girl card and just love how you have made those two tone flowers. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious.

    Hugs Tracy x
    P.S. I have candy on my blog if you want to pop over.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable, so sweet.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for my swirls and pearls challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet baby card. Love your image and details. Thanks for joining the Stamp and Create flower challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is a gorgeous card - thank you so much for playing along with stamp and create in August x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Hugs Kimx