Followers

Sunday 20 June 2010

Motivation at last......

Well Girls, I can't help wondering if I am some how responsible for the change in the weather!!
I did complain that I don't cope well in the heat, but this is just ridiculous lol.
Tomorrow is the longest day in the year, and then the nights start drawing in, and where have the long summer evenings gone to I wonder.
Anyway, as I have said before I have been going through one of those phases where I have so much to do but just can't seem to get motivated to do anything at all.
Well maybe all I really needed to do was make a card because I wanted to, not because I had to for a class or demo.
My turning point came at the beginning of the week with this card that I made for a friend of mine. He proposed to his long term girlfriend, and so I made them this to wish them all the luck in the world and send my congratulations.


The stamp is by Whipper Snapper and is one I have had for a while from Sir Stampalot.
The papers are from my stash, but are old Penny Black background papers.


I've stamped the image several times onto each of the papers and then used good old silicone - what ever would I do with out it now lol.


The shabby chic flower was one that I had made previously, but it matched the card perfectly. That doesn't often happen now does it.
I have been on a roll ever since I made this, so I had better get back to my desk before I encounter another drop in motivation. My to do list doesn't seem to have got any shorter.
Who knows, maybe I will share again later.
Have a great day, I hope the weather is better where you are, sorry again if I'm to blame lol.
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx