Followers

Sunday 30 May 2010

Sunshine Daisies

Good Morning All.
Well Girls what can I say about the weather, other than in typical Bank Holiday style it is totally rubbish.
With that in mind I thought I would share a little floral card to bring a little bit of sunshine 'Just for You'.



I'm afraid I did warn you how much I liked this Hobby Art set (Clear floral stamps) so here we are again only this time I have just used the one flower. I have coloured the flowers and then embossed them from the back using a large ball tool.



The inked panel at the top of the card has been created with Adirondack Colour wash inks.
I just love playing with any sort of ink, its amazing just how different the backgrounds can look. It can really be quite frustrating as no two ones turn out the same, but that is half the fun - in a perverse sort of way lol.
My cuttlebug came into play with the Swiss dots folder I've used on the green panel.
Hope you like this and it cheers up what looks like being another miserable day - weather wise at least :)
Have a good day, what ever you are doing, and thanks for stopping by.
Love Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Well it cheered me up!! Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful kim.I can see why you like the stamps.love what you have done with them xx
    love debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx