Followers

Monday 10 May 2010

Elegant Lady part 3

Morning, I'm having a lazy day today, not at work so I'm hoping to craft all day!!!!
This is the last lot of samples from the Elegant lady set that I did for Barbara. I think you can see a colour scheme throughout these hey!!

I spritzed the background paper with glimmer mist which I think just about shows up in these pictures.

This final card again uses the scroll stamp to create some background. I really should have used a punch to cut out the squares, must remember that next time, Still I think you get the idea.
Have a good day.
Happy Stamping
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx