Followers

Sunday 25 April 2010

Spring Flowers from Clarity

Well I managed it, three posts in one day!!!
The final card this evening is made with the small flower from the kitten set.


The flower has been stamped and embossed numerous times over a piece of hand made background paper using distress ink pads.


Punches, brads and crystals complete the card along with a torn paper background.
I have had a successful day of card making today, so I will have plenty to share with you, but for now I must get to bed. Back to real work tomorrow with the usual early start so I had better get some sleep.
Nite, nite.
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx