Followers

Tuesday 6 April 2010

My Pink Period

Well Girls I think I have got my Creative mojo back!!
I spent the weekend making cards.........just for fun. Then I panicked that I had class prep to do for next week, until I realized that I was getting ahead of myself and I will be at Ally Pally first. Oh the joys of getting old and loosing your marbles lol.I will share some of the cards I made for fun at another time but here as promised is the first wave of cards from Barbara's show on Sunday.
I do so prefer the presenter from this time. She let Barbara get on with the demos and showed lots of the samples which I know is what people want to see. Although she did insist on holding one of my Mermaid cards the wrong way round and credited another of my cards to a different designer..........I really must remember to sign them, some thing I am always telling ladies to do, it's about time I took my own advise!!!!
I was obviously in a pink period with these three cards.
I added all the new distress ink pad colours to my stash when I was in Peterboro and they are definitely influencing my colour choices at the moment.
I actually made these cards while I was staying with Janice and Andy and so I had lots of scrummy papers and card to work with as well as Barbara's wonderful stamps.I also added another Martha Stewart punch to my stash as you may have guessed.
Hope you liked these. I must get on now as I have a couple of special cards to make, maybe I will share them later if I can tear myself away from playing that is.
Happy Stamping
Love Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim
    These cards are gorgeous! I particularly love the square one in the middle of the three. I didn't get to see the show as we don't have sky and can only view on freeview until 1pm! I keep "suggesting" we get sky but so far no luck!
    Take care and I look forward to seeing the other cards.

    love Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! I have that stamp of the two girls. I've had it for years and never used it. I wonder if I can make anything nearly as nice as yours. These are beautiful Kim but bring on the mermaid. Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx