Followers

Sunday 4 April 2010

Just a quick reminder..........

Hi everyone, sorry I've been missing for a while, I have found it hard to get back into crafting mode this week as I am now back at work. So this is just a quickie to remind you of Barbara's latest TV show.
Create and Craft Sky channel 671 at 5pm tonight - 2 hours of fabulous crafting inspiration.
I will share my samples with you over the next couple of days, once the show has aired. I've made sure that the Sky box is all set to record this time lol. I'm still looking for a copy of the last show if there is anyone out there who has it.
Anyway creative urge is calling so I had better answer.
Happy Stamping, and hope you are all having a great Easter with lots of chocolate!!
Hugs
Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you also. This card is lovely - hope it's shown on the TV later. Thank goodness you're not relying on me to record the programme - since I failed miserably last time. Taffy looks good on your page! He says thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, lovely card, love the image and the stamped detail on the backing paper.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow kim Fabulous card.
    hugs chris x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx