Followers

Wednesday 24 February 2010

Stamping with Bleach

Hi, thanks for stopping by.
I tried to blog earlier, but some how I just couldn't get started. I seem to have got so used to blogging at this time of night.
Have just got back from teaching my Box of Cards class. All the ladies seemed to have a great time. Davina was telling us about all the wonderful new things that she had ordered at the trade show, so I can see lots of new toys in my future - and no money lol.
I have now got a few days holiday from my real job, so I can play at the Farnborough show - how cool is that!!
The picture (sorry not a very good one I'm afraid) shows the samples that I have made for my daily workshop on bleach. I need to get myself packed tomorrow, but I have to go to Hobby Art first to pick up the samples since I loaned them to Jenny for the Trade Show.
I will also get to pick up some of the new clear stamp sets that they have just launched, so I might get to play with them at the show. Maybe I will see you there.
Happy Stamping
Love Kimx

2 comments:

  1. These look absolutely beautiful. Any chance of some close-up pics when you get your samples back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards look fab Kim and the colours are stunning.
    louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx