Followers

Saturday 6 February 2010

I'm back at last!!

Well I'm back at last, so here's wishing everyone a very Happy New Year!!
Very belated I know and not a very good start to the blogging year, but our internet has been down since Christmas - what is it with me and technology, and I was going to be so good this year :)
I have so much to share with you all, I just don't know where to start.
I have just finished work on the samples for Barbara's second TV show this year. It is on tomorrow, Sunday 7th February at 2pm Create and Craft channel 671.
I managed to deliver them myself this time, even invited myself for coffee - still I did bring the muffins, M&S of course!! Last time it involved a panic phone call and a knight in shining 4x4 collecting them on the way to filming thanks to all the snow.
I'm sure that Barbara wouldn't mind if I give you a sneak peek of one of the stamp sets that she will be using, isn't she just fabulous. Very ethereal, wonderful to stamp with and she works really well with these watery inked backgrounds.
I think that these cards are probably my favourite of the ones that I have made this time but let me know what you think. I will try and post a couple of cards a day in a bid to catch up with all the things that I have to show you. You never know I might even post more than once a day if I can tear myself away from my craft desk.
I am working on the classes that I will be teaching at Lavender Lane next Saturday, so you never know maybe I will give you a sneak peek of them as well.
It's lovely to be back.
Happy stamping
Love Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi kim
    this is lovely, always that bit different,and unusual,pleased to seee you back.
    love chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx