Followers

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Clarity part 3

Hi Everyone.
I can't believe this, blogging three nights in a row, I'm not sure how much longer I can keep this up!!
I thought I would share a couple more of the cards that I made for Barbara's TV show on Sunday.
The purple card is definitely a favourite of mine.
Its amazing how some cards just seem to come together without much effort - this was one of those.It always helps of course when you get asked to play with designs that you like, however even then sometimes you just get a creative block.
I'm sure you've got stamps that you JUST HAD TO HAVE and then when you sit down to play with them you just don't know what to do. Well this set wasn't one of those times.
I'm afraid that the photography is not up to much , particularly on the second card. It looks a little blurred - and I don't even drink so it can't be that.
Anyway I hope you like them, they definitely looked better on the TV.
I will try and keep up my run of posts tomorrow - I certainly need to if I am going to share all the things that I have done lately.
Bye for now.
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx